We have a selection of one-of-a-kind dresses available to hire for weddings, functions, or photoshoots.
Book a private, one-on-one fitting at our studio and,
- Spend 30 - 60min fitting existing, one-of-a-kind hiring dresses.
- Book the dress you love for your event date, arrange collection, and return dates.
- Should the dress require alteration or remodelling, please book an Alteration/Remodelling Appointment.
- If you have a specific dress in mind, and it is not in our hiring collection, then please book a Bespoke Consultation with designer Cindy Bam to discuss the possibility of Made-to-Hire.
- Please note that we cannot reserve a wedding and event dress for longer than three months prior to the event date.
- Photoshoot dresses are collected the day before the photoshoot and returned the day after.
- There is a holding deposit payable that will be refunded should the dress be returned on time, without any damage.
- If the dress is returned with minor damage, we will withhold the deposit and you might receive an invoice if the deposit doesn't cover the damage costs.
- If the dress is damaged or stained beyond repair, or stolen while in your care, you will be held liable for the full value of the dress.
- We will arrange dry-cleaning, and an additional dry-cleaning fee might be added to your quote.
What will it cost?
Fitting Duration: up to 1hour
Fitting Fee: R450/R650
Price to hire a Ready-to-Wear Bridal: R10 000/R15 000 and up.
Price to hire Ready-to-wear Evening: R2500/R5 000 and up.
Dry Cleaning (if applicable R500/R1000/R1600)
Refundable Holding deposit (R500/R1000 +)
Alterations (to be quoted if applicable)
Contact us for more Terms and Conditions.
Click here to book a Hiring Appointment.