We recommend you book a Virtual Consultation with designer Cindy Bam before you visit us in person, if;
- You are not from Cape Town or unable to come in for a consultation but still want Cindy Bam's advice.
- You don’t know where to start with your dress planning, not sure of what you want and need an expert to guide you, or you know what you want and would like to book a couture designer to assist you in making your vision a reality.
- You want to learn more about a specific style, what style will look flattering on you or the different fabric options.
- You want to understand the difference between couture designers, dressmakers or bridal shops that import mass produced dresses. What wedding dresses can cost and why. Or how to get your dream dress within an allocated budget.
- Maybe you bought a dress elsewhere and need advice on alterations or you want to remodel your mothers dress for your wedding.
- You have questions about what we offer, which appointment to book, how to book or the production process.
What will it cost?
Duration: up to 30min
PLEASE NOTE: During the consultation, Cindy will advise you which of our services you should continue with, ready-to-wear or custom.
We will then book your follow-up appointment at our studio. This appointment will be discounted from the normal appointment fee stated for each service.
The fittings after acceptance of the quotation, normally another 1-3 fittings, will be included in the quotation free of charge.
Click here to book a Virtual Consultation with Cindy Bam.